St. Bartholomew has a large network of volunteers who are devoted to the ministry of prayer. To request prayers, contact: Merle Wilts, 952/417-9222 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the parish office, 952/473-6601 or use the form below.
The serious illness (or death) of a parishioner or a close family member are announced at the beginning of Mass. Confidentiality is very important to us and permission must be granted from persons being prayed for. Contact the parish office at 952-473-6601 during business hours Monday through Friday..
Mass intentions are available throughout the year. To reserve a date contact the parish office during business hours Monday through Friday: 952-473-6601
Spiritual Direction is a relationship for persons who are searching for the places where, as Frederick Buechner puts it, “The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” Something is nudging them to pay more attention to who they are, where they belong, and the presence of God in their daily life. They choose a spiritual director as a companion to explore with them the meaning of their experiences of God and seek to discover where the Holy Spirit may be guiding them for their own well-being and the well-being of others in the midst of their daily pleasures, challenges and transitions.
For more information, contact: Christine Ducharme, Director of Pastoral Ministry and Spiritual Director: cducharme@st-barts or 952-473-6601
The Director of Pastoral Ministry has extensive experience in recovery and is a trained and experienced 5th step listener for 5th steps.
Contact: email@example.com or 952-473-6601
Links to Recovery Resources:
AA: 952-920-3961, www.aaminneapolis.org
Al-Anon and Alateen: www.al-anon-alateen-msp.org
Links to Retreat Centers in Minnesota:
- The Benedictine Center/ St Paul’s Monastery: 651-777-7251, www.stpaulsmonastery.org
- Christ the King Retreat Center: 763-682-1394, www.kingshouse.com
- Cursillo: www.tc-cursillo.org (Ask Nancy Kralovec or Ricardo Ortizcazarin if their contact info could be here)
- Dunrovin: 651-433-2486, www.dunrovin.org
- Franciscan Retreat Center: 952-447-2182, www.fransiscanretreats.net
- Pacem In Terris: 763-444-6408, www.paceminterris.org
- Saint John’s Abbey: 320-363-2573, www.saintjohnsabbey.org
- Loyola: 651-641-0008, www.loyolaspiritualitycenter.org